0.6.1 (Not released)¶
- Fixed generic primary key bug with createinitialfieldhistory command (#20)
0.6.0 (December 22, 2016)¶
- Added Django 1.10 compatibility.
- Added MySQL compatibility.
- Fixed issue that would duplicate tracked fields.
0.5.0 (April 16, 2016)¶
- Added the ability to track field history of parent models.
- Added Django 1.7 compatibility.
0.4.0 (February 24, 2016)¶
- Added a way to automatically store the logged in user on
0.3.0 (February 20, 2016)¶
FieldHistoryobjects are now created using
bulk_create, which means only one query will be executed, even when changing multiple fields at the same time.
- Added a way to store which user updated a field.
FieldHistoryMeta options so
.earliest()can be used.
0.2.0 (February 17, 2016)¶
- First release on PyPI.